Sunday, October 6, 2013

C4K - September

Bubba
Bubba starts out his blog asking "Have you ever been sitting in a stand at four in the morning in thirty degrees?" He then starts to talk about how it feels to sit there with the clod air running through your lungs trying to be as quiet as possible waiting for a deer to cross your path. When Bubba sees a deer he doesn't see a cute animal, he sees supper. Bubba's step dad got him into hunting about the age of six. Bubba says he likes to go hunting to be by himself and think about life. In my comment, I told him about my hunting experiences. 


Rocky
Rocky's blog was about his Waitangi trip. On his trip he finds out that Hone Heke a maori Chief of Ngapuhi is his Tupuna! He is so excited that he made connections with his Tupuna and his Whaea. When I first read Rocky's post I thought it was a lot of typing errors (tupuna, whaea, etc) but when I re-read it I realized that they were Native American terms.

Leona
Leona's blog is all about her dog, Rilee! Rilee is a golden retriever. Leona picked her out in 2009 and picked her name. She says it is not always fun having a dog because she has to clean up after her, fee her, and be annoyed by her 24/7. Leona says that it is all worth it though because when she gets off the bus after school, she knows that Rilee will always be waiting her! In my comment, I told Leona about my dog Molly.

No comments:

Post a Comment