Sunday, October 13, 2013

C4T #2

I have been reading Beth Still's blog over the last few weeks. I have really enjoyed reading her posts! The first post of her's that I read was No Potty For You. She talks about how she thought that she had a perfect bathroom pass plan; only 2 each quarter. She soon realized that it wasn't a very good plan. She says that she has figured out that you don't make rules based on a few students. Just because 2 or 3 students went to the bathroom way too much doesn't mean you punish everyone when they have to use the bathroom. I shared with her my expirence with the teacher who would give you extra points for every bathroom pass you didn't use in the semester. Her second post was about a website called Diigo. She talks about how useful for sharing lessons and material with fellow teachers. It's pretty much Pinterest for teachers! I think it is great because it helps put all of your ideas in one place instead of them being all over and gives your fellow teachers to comment what they think.

No comments:

Post a Comment