Wednesday, July 16, 2014

C4Tp #4


For my last C4Tp I commented on Building Good C.U.L.T.U.R.E by LangWitches. Silvia Tolisano talks about collaborating with other educators and creating the acronym CULTURE which stands for Collaborate, Understand, Love, Trust, Unite, Respect, Empower. I think that all of these things are important in a classroom. It takes these to build up your students and help them learn.

building-good-culture\

In her post The Blog Kraken: How to Keep Up with All Your Students’ Blogs?, she talks about ways to keep up with your students blogs. She says that reading every students post, giving feedback, etc. can go south very quickly. She uses Feedly to keep up with everything. You put the students blog URLs in the website, and poof, everyone's blog is at your fingertips. You can view if the student is posting and what they are posting without leaving the one webpage. I will have to use this in my classroom.

blogging-kraken2

No comments:

Post a Comment