Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Blog Post #7

http://thetiptoefairy.com/blog/2014/02/five-ways-increase-pinterest-followers.htmlOne great technology tool I have found is Pinterest! This is my Teaching Pinterest Board. I am constantly looking up lesson plans, crafts, and other activities to do with my students. There are plenty of teachers who share their lesson plans or other resources that they find helpful. I see pins everyday from teachers from around the world. Teachers post how it actually happened in their classroom so I get to see what other students are learning and how well they like the activities. It makes us as teachers more creative and makes our lesson plans more interesting. I strongly recommend that teachers get accounts! It is awesome!

Other sites I have found using Pinterest are Turtlediary.com and FunBrain.com. Both of these sites have tons of games sorted by grade and subject to help the students practice what they are learning. Turtlediary also has worksheets based on the games that you can print and use in class or as review.

2 comments:

  1. Pinterest does have a lot of great resources for teachers. It is a great way to connect with other educators and start your Personal Learning Network. Great Post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These seem to be excellent resources to gauge what is working for other teachers as well as getting new ideas. Games are definitely an excellent way to engage the students so it is good to be able to have these types of sites available. I will make sure to check them out. Great post!

    ReplyDelete