Sunday, June 8, 2014

C4Tp #1

And You Thought it Could Not Be Done: Blogging in Math

blogging-in-math2
Silvia Rosenthal Tolisano's post is about blogging in math! She says that she was very surprised (in a good way) when she saw this. The teacher she observed doing this made it more about presenting their work for feedback. She includes tons of examples of students blogging about math that are great! In one example students were to create a presentation then view 2-3 other classmates presentations. They were to give helpful feedback. I love that she post screenshots of their actual post!

My Comment:
Hi! My name is Savanah Moore and I am a student in Dr. Srange’s EDM 310 class at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. I never thought about being able to blog with math! This is a great idea! I enjoyed reading your post!





Blogging as Pedagogy: Facilitate Learning


blogging as pedagogy

Pedagogy is defined as the strategies, techniques, and approaches that teachers can use to facilitate learning. She talks about the main four areas blogging supports: Reading, writing, rreflection, and sharing. She goes into depth about each of the four areas and how blogging improvees them.

My comment: Hi! My name is Savanah Moore and I am in Dr. Strange’s EDM310 class the the University of South Alabama! I enjoyed reading through a few of your blogs. I love all of the different ways you listed that blogging helps in reading, writing, reflecting and sharing

No comments:

Post a Comment